Cheer For PSI

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward Cypher

Placed an online order on tuesday and received it on friday. I know a lot of people have had problems with PSI but I think they are doing much better. I am placing another order this weekend and hopefully will get the same awesome service. I ordered the set of skull head pens, hope to turn them in a week or two. It has to warm up here in Colorado. Finally made it to 32 degrees today, below zero all last week and supposed to be below zero the next couple days.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dan Masshardt

Psi has been fine for me as long as you know what you're getting.

Don't expect same day shipping unless you pay the extra charge.

Don't expect your email to ever be answered - you need to call.

Outside of that , they are fairly reliable and one of those sources that has a lot of varied products.

TonyL

I always found them to be fair and give me the benefit of the doubt. In fact, I was once put on hold, I lost my patience and hung-up after 3 minutes and received a call back from them.

Cmiles1985

I ordered from them the day they stocked the skull kits. It supposedly shipped on the 10th (maybe 11th), and I'm patiently waiting. I know it's on the carrier, not PSI though.

butchf18a

Everyone should post everytime they buy from PSI detailing what they bought and how they liked/disliked their service. Then there can be scheduled a meeting to discuss whether anyone should use them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom