Cheer For PSI

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

I have also had nothing but very positive experiences since getting into this 5 months ago.

BJohn

We'll it seems they may have set a record for themselves. For me, they will not get a nickel of my business. Their customer service skills stink, called them last year and you thought I interrupted a party or something.

Last time I asked if they could get my order out the same day they said that would take extra $$$.

No my hard earned $$$ goes to other places.

Fay Prozora

Well that tool I ordered on the 1rst is not here as yet and it was due to arrive last Tuesday,,, It's not here as yet and I will not buy direct from them. I can go to Amazon and I would have the tool in 2 days. I wish now I had done that but they had a sale on this tool. Grrrr... Still waiting for that tool! Fay

TonyL

As I mentioned before, I have yet to experience poor customer service from PSI (but only doing this since March). Maybe after living in NYC for 44 years, I have the bar set so low that an ant can trip over it LOL. My expectations are probably pretty low.

Thor (yes, his really name), is assigned to the IAP account for group buys. I had to talk to him, and his knowledge and responsiveness was exceptional. Maybe, you/we can start asking for him and he can give us another CSR to help us in his absence. Just an idea.

Bubba57

I started turning in Feb of this year...placed my first order with PSI the same month...took 16 days to travel 900 miles. Since that time I've placed 8 more orders with them (which, I suppose, puts me in the 'damn fool' category) and NONE of them (yes...that's 0) have been without a problem: missing items, wrong items, wrong pen tubes in the kits, bad transmissions. etc. I try to deal with Woodturningz because they are less expensive on many items, the shipping is great and the people seem a lot nicer...but sometime they don't have what I need.

Rockytime

I placed an order as follows:
Sunday 8/31/14
Monday 9/1/14 Labor Day
Tuesday 9/2/14
Wednesday 9/3/14
Thursday 9/4/14 Shipped
Friday 9/5/14
Saturday 9/6/14
Sunday 9/7/14
Monday 9/8/14
Tuesday 9/9/14 Arrived

Not my idea of fast. It took three days before it was shipped.

oneleggimp

Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan 48230 United States o
Thor is PSI

I just got a new shipment from PSI and checked it out. One transmission was so stiff as to be immovable. The others were fine. I called PSI this morning and spoke to Thor. He was very nice and said he'd get a new transmission out to me right away. No problem with him at all. Was very responsive.

Thor really was good.

As I mentioned before, I have yet to experience poor customer service from PSI (but only doing this since March). Maybe after living in NYC for 44 years, I have the bar set so low that an ant can trip over it LOL. My expectations are probably pretty low.

Thor (yes, his really name), is assigned to the IAP account for group buys. I had to talk to him, and his knowledge and responsiveness was exceptional. Maybe, you/we can start asking for him and he can give us another CSR to help us in his absence. Just an idea.

kingkeyman

I can't believe the stories I'm hearing about PSI. I've ordered from them since the nineties, and I have yet to have a negative experience. If I'm not in a hurry, I choose the five dollar shipping option, and it always arrives within ten days. If I need it sooner, I choose the eight dollar option, and it arrives in three or four days. Any product issues have always been handled to my complete satisfaction. Maybe I'm just to patient and not uptight enough.:confused:

Sawdust1825

I have only had one issue with a kit and PSI took care of it no problem after I emailed them. No matter who you purchase from remember most kits come from the far east. A problem will arise from time to time. As for order speed if you go with the cheapest shipping they tell you they will ship within 3 days. IT appears to me it shipped in 2 days since Labor Day was a holiday. If you wanted it faster then choose a higher priority level. If you paid for same day shipping then you have a beef with them.

Quality Pen

Yes, for what they lack in expertise and customer service, they more than make up for in nice looking catalogs! :D

Kidding aside, they get a lot of flack but they also bring a lot to the table and craft of pen turning...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom