For pet owners and lovers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

A friend today was told by the vet that her dog is diabetic and needs daily shots.

Without mention names........she call several local drug stores. She was informed that the medication would cost her $125-$150 per month. This did not include the syringes she would need.

She then called the last store on her list and was told..... "Yes, we can supply you everything for $25.00 per month."

It just goes to show that you need to shop for things. If the items are the exact same items.......then the bottom line is the important factor.

steamshovel

I have a dog I give shots 3 times a day. He is blind, and he has seizures. He is not in pain and he stays in the house and goes outside with us. He eats good (special food) and sleeps good. Being blind has its problems and sometimes he runs into things and not thinking we say watch where your going. We have been doing this for 2 plus years. As long as he is not in pain and sets by my leg to get his ears rubbed, he still rules.

Preston

Imaginethat

Also check out Goodrx.com. I found an $80.00 eye drops for our pet, looked it up on Goodrich.com, got it for $4.00 at sam's club. Not the only deal just one of many.

Top Bottom