For anyone that may need to do some painting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Frog Tape is incredible! I started using it a few months ago and it's light years beyond the typical blue painters tape.

cozee

Depends on what one is painting!!! According to the demo vid, the adhesive reacts with water so it is suited only to water based paints and limited in application for the purpose stated, hence the use of latex for demonstration. Curious to know how the adhesive reacts to solvents. And after watching the video I do not see where this tape performs any different than 3M's 233+ which has been around for a handful of years in the auto body market which can be used for various applications. And I also noticed they didn'i use any vinyl masking tape in their comparison either :wink:

Daniel

I am getting ready to paint two rooms in my house. I will give it a try. I stopped using masking tape years ago and have use blue in order to avoid pulling paint off the wall (which is what it is good for) but still have bleeding problems (which can be avoided if you know how). My first question about the frog tape is will it just bring back the pulling paint off problem again.

Top Bottom