Flying to the post office!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Brooks803

Brooks803

These are the two blanks my friend at the post office chose for herself and her son. I'll be delivering them tomorrow. The blanks were done by Marla (aka Crickett) and are beautiful! The colors are striking to say the least! Thanks again Marla!!!

100_3774574x700.jpg
100_3778626x700.jpg
100_3781637x700.jpg

100_3761575x700.jpg
100_3767612x700.jpg
100_3768604x700.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SCR0LL3R

Interesting to see how the colors give the illusion of shape to the straight body. Beautiful colors and great work to both you and Marla!

MarkD

They look awesome! Congrats to both Johnathon and Marla on a job well done. The Zen provides a lot of area to show off the feathers!

Brooks803

Thanks everyone! The feathers do give that optical illusion on a taper. Especially on the yellow blank. I'm going through the rest of the blanks Marla sent me to decide which one I want to keep for myself :biggrin:

Crickett

Brooks803 said:
These are the two blanks my friend at the post office chose for herself and her son. I'll be delivering them tomorrow. The blanks were done by Marla (aka Crickett) and are beautiful! The colors are striking to say the least! Thanks again Marla!!!

You're very welcome, I'm still waiting to see what you sent me, I know they will be incredible.

BTW, your picture-taking is awesome! :eek:)

Sent from my iPhone because it's smarter than Ron's

Brooks803

Thanks again everyone! They were delivered safely and my friend loves them! She kept the yellow one for herself and was showing it off to anyone and everyone around her :biggrin:.

WOW, that green one is fantastic. I can't wait to see the one you keep for yourself.

I'm saving that one for a special day. I've got it safely put away so it can't walk off!

You're very welcome, I'm still waiting to see what you sent me, I know they will be incredible.

BTW, your picture-taking is awesome! :eek:)

Sent from my iPhone because it's smarter than Ron's

Thanks Marla, I do hope those blanks arrive soon! It's always a nailbiter to see if they make it safely or not :befuddled:

Top Bottom