Flight of the Eagle

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Made it this A.M. From Exotic Blanks, it's another awesome Jeff Powell blank called Eagle. It's on a Black Titanium Jr. Gentleman Rollerball. Had fun making it. Comments welcome but most of all thanks for just looking. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! Doc:)

Attachments

• Eagle_2.jpg
    Eagle_2.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 127
  • Eagle_1.jpg
    Eagle_1.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 176
  • Eagle.jpg
    Eagle.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 175
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

workinforwood

That is sweet! You've been begging for yet to be listed items again :biggrin:

Some people call ahead to see what's new but hasn't had time to get listed yet. It's time consuming photographing each individual item and posting them. I think they should be posted as just one item and then add a quantity and update the quantity when replacements arrive, like any other blank, to speed things up and make less work, but sales is not my business, I just make stuff.

wizard

Rick, I just picked up the phone and called Dawn...and asked her to pick some out of a new shipment she got from Jeff. She makes great choices and seems uncanny in knowing which ones I like. Regards, Doc

beck3906

Some people call ahead to see what's new but hasn't had time to get listed yet. It's time consuming photographing each individual item and posting them. I think they should be posted as just one item and then add a quantity and update the quantity when replacements arrive, like any other blank, to speed things up and make less work, but sales is not my business, I just make stuff.

It's a lot of work but I appreciate the time they take in doing that. There's so much variation between the selections that I like choosing which I like best. There's a couple remaining on their site that I've passed over because of something about the design that I didn't like.

Top Bottom