Flat Top American Question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary

Does anyone have experience with the Berea Flat Top American Click Ballpoint? If so, has the mechanism been reliable? I have a client that wants a larger ballpoint and doesn't like the twist mechanism.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

53Jim

I don't know if this would be an option, but my personal preference is a click pen from WoodCraft.

2005424122921_Pink%20Ivory%20Clicker.jpg
<br />

If you make your own center band you can make this pen a bit fatter in the middle giveing it a nice feel.

I realize the picture makes it look like a slim line, but it is actually a bit thicker. The only thing with this kit is you have to be sure not to trim too much of the brass tube when squareing it up, or the click mechanism won't work properly.

Hope this helps,
Jim

driften

So far I have had good luck on the click pen in the picture. The clip is not very strong though.

I have not heard of anybody doing the Flat Top American click pen though. I would interested in how well it works. Most people here don't like the click pens in general from past bad experance or just prefrence. You might have to try a couple and let us know!

Gary

Thanks, guys. I'm going to make a couple and use them awhile myself. I'll report on how they work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom