Fixed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lestergillett

I posted a help on blanks exploing. Will with the help of evey one
here i turned two pens to day and no trouble with them. Thanks to every one that gave me help on how to cure the problem. Now i would
like to know how long do your bushing last and where can i buy a
large amount of them, say 12 at one time ? Do i need to buy that many
or do they last long enought ? will try to post some photos of my pens later.

Lester

OSCAR15

Hey Lester
Bushing life really depends on how much you hit them with the sandpaper when you are finishing pen. I try not to run sandpaper directly over them, but you will contact bushings somewhat. They last a pretty good while with care, and no you really don't need to buy them by the dozen. I have one set for each model pen I make. They start going bad, and I will replace then. In two years time I think I had to replace one set. If you have a set of calipers, you can check outer diameter of bushings....Check on this website. Someone posted a listing of all bushing sizes for different manufacturers and different kits. PS welcome to "the addiction". Good luck...OSCAR
You also should think about a way to keep different kit bushings separate and well marked...Mixing them up is a royal pain to sort them back out..... [8D]

Randy_

Originally posted by OSCAR15
<br />....Check on this website. Someone posted a listing of all bushing sizes for different manufacturers and different kits.....

There are several charts floating around that list bushing sizes for selected kits. To the best of my knowledge, there is no single chart the lists all sizes for all manufacturers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom