First Super Bowl Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Cwalker935

Cwalker935

Here is my first pen from my Super Bowl haul. The blank is Manitoba Maple Burl that I received from Mack C. The kit is an ultra cigar kit that someone sent me with their blanks. Unfortunately, I did not make a note of who sent the kits and I apologize for not being able to give you a public Thank you. Pens plus was used to finish the pen. I think that this is one of the prettiest pen blanks that I have turned. It was very difficult to decide which blank to turn first but this blank just kept calling me.

image.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Here is my first pen from my Super Bowl haul. The blank is Manitoba Maple Burl that I received from Mack C. The kit is an ultra cigar kit that someone sent me with their blanks. Unfortunately, I did not make a note of who sent the kits and I apologize for not being able to give you a public Thank you. Pens plus was used to finish the pen. I think that this is one of the prettiest pen blanks that I have turned. It was very difficult to decide which blank to turn first but this blank just kept calling me.

View attachment 130536
I'd like my blank back, please! It wasn't supposed to be sent to you!:)

Great looking pen!

Cwalker935

Sorry Mack C. The pen disappeared shortly after I took the picture. I suspect that it is now somewhere in my wife's purse.

Top Bottom