First Successful lidded box

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Andrew Arndts

Andrew Arndts

Nice little box of cherry that took some time to well get unstuck from my chuck not to mention, as I was trying to get it unstuck somehow I managed to get my Awl shoved into the webbing between the thumb and first finger.. bled like a stuck pig.

Attachments

• lidded box1.jpg
    lidded box1.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 168
  • lidded box2.jpg
    lidded box2.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 144
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kludge77

Sweet mercy that sounds painful!!

Good looking box. Way to try an interesting shape! Now you'll have a place for your band-aids!

BTW CA is great a stopping small cuts like that. Just don't spray accelerator or you'll wet your drawers. (not that I have any idea about such things)

Padre

The box is cool, and the first one is always the hardest.

bitshird

Pretty little box, and sorry about impaling your hand,:eek: that must have been a wonderful sensation, or at least it will be after the pain goes away.. Look at the bright side, it doesn't look like you got any blood on the box.:wink::wink:

Andrew Arndts

well the bottom line is that the awl cause some damage, Why hasn't someone developed the Awl Stop like a Saw Stop.....:cool: sadly the wound is a puncher and I don't think CA would really help.
If anything, I am married to a Nurse... downside I had to wake her up. All she said was, "Take two aspirin and don't wake me 'til the morning." then she handed me some ice... then went back to bed.

nava1uni

Soak it in warm soapy water. Puncture wounds can get infected easily since you drive the bacteria on the skin into the wound. Soaking helps to open the wound and helps it heal easiser.

Top Bottom