First shot at Christmas colors

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from DurocShark

DurocShark

pocketpenrgw04.jpg

Pocket Pen kit from Lau Lau, red/white/green homebrew PR.

I'm having a challenge with the refills on these, but I love the look of the kit. And the small size for a capped pen.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rstyleusa

Looks good to me for Christmas nice color mixture, but not a pen that would only have to be used during the holidays. Someone would not hesitate to use it year round.

As for the refills, I was able to get them at Staples. They had the Zebra (I think that is the name) brand and I picked some up last week again from Cross (as it appeared they did not carry the Zebra refills anymore). The Cross refills write wonderfully and fit perfectly in the pen.

jdoug5170

I found the mini refills available from Private Reserve. Anyone that is selling PR ink could order them for you. I have a couple of boxes here.

Doug

DurocShark

I'm sorry, the challenge I'm having isn't availability. I'm working with Aaron to see what I'm doing wrong. heh

DurocShark

Heard back from Aaron. Seems I wasn't pushing hard enough. :eek:

Took a lot more pressure than I expected, but the refills seat. All good. :cool:

A big thanks to Aaron at Lau Lau too for being so patient with me.

Back to enjoying the Pocket Pen kit. heh

makaiolani

Heard back from Aaron. Seems I wasn't pushing hard enough. :eek:

Took a lot more pressure than I expected, but the refills seat. All good. :cool:

A big thanks to Aaron at Lau Lau too for being so patient with me.

Back to enjoying the Pocket Pen kit. heh

No Problem. Most people don't realize the pressure needed to put the refill in. This is so it doesn't come out so easily. Nice resin though.

Top Bottom