First set of FP for 2005

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

bmac

I have uploaded pictures of my first set of pens for the Freedom Pen project for 2005. Have not been able to send any lately due to other projects, but hopefully things have slowed down some. Two of the pens I had laser engraved with M.O.P.H. I hope they find their way to a Purple Heart recipient.

I have also seen my name for the Pen the Hat birthday project. I will be making my contact and hopefully get started on my pen for that.

Bobby McCarley

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dougle40

Bobby ,
Good job on the latest Freedom pens .
I also noticed the pen nibs , I don'tknow if you've goten any answers yet but they are from the old school type pens that had wooden handles that just had a hole in one end with a piece of dowel in it that the nib went into . It looks like a set that a draftsperson may have used because of the different sizes of the points , Gonna give my age away here [:I], but I can remember using them in school along with the ink well right in the desk and no I never dipped any girls pigtails in one of the ink bottles .[:D][:D]

bmac

Thanks for the comments everyone, I appreciate them. Thanks for the info on the pen nibs Doug. I kind of thought that might be what they were, but wasn't sure.

Bobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom