First Sedona RB

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from rccrazybill

rccrazybill

First crack at a Sedona. This is in Sterling Silver with a gemstone blank from AS. Don't mind the pictures , I am doing a lot of researching to figure out my camera and master the photography of my pens.[8D]
tn_sedona1.jpg
tn_sedona2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

constamj

Nice looking pen. On the photo, are you using a tripod? Have you tried to use the timer? I have found that sometimes I move once the focus is locked in or there is some shake from pressing the shutter button when I use a tripod. The timer helps to solve the later issue.

rccrazybill

Michael , I actually have a few cameras I use , one is an Evolt e-300 and the other is an E-510. I love photography but need to learn a lot more. We photograph everything and generally my pictures come out pretty good . For some reason shooting smaller things like pens and smaller turnings are harder for me. I have a very large tri-pod but an going to purchase one that is smaller and can be put on a table top. I have a light box too . I actually feel I get better shots of the pens with my point and shoot 7mp sony. What i need to do is take a photography class....sadly living in the middle of nowhere has it's drawbacks:(

VisExp

One piece of advice Gerry gave me was to change my background to a lighter color. I think your pen would look better on a more neutral background like a white piece of paper.

BTW your pen looks very nice.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Very nice looking pen Bill ! Gerry also told me , that with my Digital camera in auto tends to focus on the fabric texture just in front of the pen . I got a white poster at walmart , and it helped . Thanks for sharing your really nice pen ! [8D]

Top Bottom