First Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Wheaties

Wheaties

Here are the first Pens I have ever turned. I started with some Slimlines left to right: Wedge, Leapordwood, Zebrawood, Bamboo, and Kingwood Pen & Pencil. Then Water Buffalo Horn on the Executive. I'm not sure what to think of the kit yet, but I love the horn. The last two are Amboyna Burl on the Sierra Vista's.

Let me know what you think, and how I can improve!

(I know my pics are not the best- Haven't gotten that far yet :biggrin:)

Attachments

• 100_1004.jpg
    100_1004.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 181
  • 100_1008.jpg
    100_1008.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 185
  • 100_1007.jpg
    100_1007.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 189
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gad5264

Wheaties, nice looking pens.

What don't you like about the Executive kit? I have not tried them yet but they are on my lit of to dos.

Wheaties

Wheaties, nice looking pens.

What don't you like about the Executive kit? I have not tried them yet but they are on my lit of to dos.

I can't put my finger on it, but I'm just not 100% sold just yet. I will probably make more in the future though. The longer I have it, the more it grows on me. I guess it's just not one of those pens, for me, that's not really nice or really bad. It's somewhere in between.

Rangertrek

Welcome, and some nice looking pens. I have done a few of the Executive kits. I like the kit, not a favorite, but a nice kit. I have sold a few and people seem to like the 'older style look' to the pen.

Keep'm turning.

Wheaties

great job. Are you addicted yet?

You know it! I actually sometimes wonder what I'm doing. When the $$ gets tight at the end of the month and I question whether or not I should have spent our $$ on this stuff. I love doing it, it's just a black hole for the bank account sometimes. I'm really glad I found this site... It really keeps me going as I am just getting going. Thanks everyone!!!

Ligget

Zachary this forum will make you spend money on all the goodies you see, however, read the posts and avoiding all the mistakes we all made previously will save you lots in the long run.

Your penturning is improving, enjoy yourself!

Top Bottom