First five

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Autonoz

Autonoz

Here are my first pens worth posting. The first three are kitless and the second two are kits with home made blanks. I also realized after uploading pictures and previewing I do not know how to make them thumbnails. So they are p retty much in your face. Fire away.
BlueAngel.jpg
pen2.jpg
pen3.jpg
pen4.jpg
pen5.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Drstrangefart

pen4.jpg

THAT one really has my attention. How did you make that blank? The rest look great from what I can see of them, you're definitely on your game unless the inside of the caps on the kitless numbers are all train wrecks. That gold blank is crazy awesome, though.

Autonoz

pen4.jpg

THAT one really has my attention. How did you make that blank? The rest look great from what I can see of them, you're definitely on your game unless the inside of the caps on the kitless numbers are all train wrecks. That gold blank is crazy awesome, though.
Actually the gold one is made out of brass rod that I drilled to fit the kit parts. Then I just pressed them in. Inside the caps look like the condition of the outside. My picture taking skills need improvement and did not want to have a bunch of bad pictures up here.

Drstrangefart

pen4.jpg

Actually the gold one is made out of brass rod that I drilled to fit the kit parts. Then I just pressed them in. Inside the caps look like the condition of the outside. My picture taking skills need improvement and did not want to have a bunch of bad pictures up here.

The brass makes sense. I really like it. I was operating under the assumption that all of the right bits were there on the kitless and cleanly polished and all. I'm surprised no one else asked to see pictures with the caps off as well to show the threads and nibs, to be honest.

Top Bottom