First Euro

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ToddMR

ToddMR

Well thank you to my buddy Larry for giving me this Euro kit. I turned it this morning using a lava acrylic I had from WC. I used epoxy on the cb when I placed it on the tenon. I do like the kit. I am glad I picked up another when I bought the bushings at WC yesterday lol. Thanks for looking.

lava-euro.jpg

lava-euro-a.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lordnyax

Looks great! I really like that blank. unfortunatly, when I made one with that blank, I used a brass tube and you can see it near the nib. I'm gonna have to try again.

ToddMR

Yeah, I used the brass tubes on this one too. I tried to make sure I used a darker end for the tip so I wouldn't have that issue. This is one of my favorite vendor blanks.

Pioneerpens

Very nice! Tenons can be tricky on an acrylic, nicely done! If you ever think the blank may be 'see through' to the tube, you can paint the tube to hide the brass from showing...I always remember to do that as soon as I see the brass :)

dl351

That looks really nice! I did my first Euro a few weeks ago, too. I really like the Euro design. It's slim, kinda like a slimline, but just a bit larger which (to me) makes it feel like a "nicer" pen. Again, yours looks nice!

Top Bottom