First cat out of the bag

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from clewless

Status
Not open for further replies.

clewless

Finally got around to letting one of Ed4copies cats loose. The snow leopard begged to be first. The others will be coming along right behind it.

Got to find another background. This didn't do the pen justice.

By the way, when you make fountain pens do you keep the plastic nib protection on till you sell it? I can just imagine someone carelessly crunching the nib.
200691712452_P9160001.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mrcook4570

Very nice indeed. I turned one the other day and it was the easiest to turn resin I have turned.

As for the plastic protector - I pitch them. I Have yet to...no, better not say it cause it will surely jinx me [8D]

Marc Phillips

<center>
Awesome.gif
</center>
I use the blue photo paper for the background... kinda looks like grey on the pic though... ordered a roll of it online a bazillion years ago, and still have lots left.

See.. the paper is very blue...
PhotoBooth.jpg
but the pic looks like this...
Birdseyemaple9-4-06.jpg

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Joe,

Thanks for the "plug"!!! Many of you now have the "cat"alog and orders are trickling in. When this shipment is gone, I am told prices will rise, so if you want it for Christmas giving-get on the stick!!!!

Since I have an undisputed reputation as one of the worst photographers, you will realize that I can't do any better, but just so people know, the snow leopard is really WHITE. The pattern is really BLACK. Hence, the term "snow leopard". The "cat"alog pictures are accurate.

No offense, meant, Joe. On MY monitor it looks like very dark brown on tan!!![:D][:D][:D][:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom