first 5 pen i made

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from newfie

newfie

Hi everyone new to pen turning and turning in general.i thought i post pics of the them see what everyone thinks any comments or suggestions about them be greatly appreciated good or bad.

First one is made from padack second is osage orange third is purple heart forth is moose antler and thefifth one is moose antler and a rifle bullet casing.

Edit - Todd is going to try the photos again in a post below... (Jeff)

Last edited by a moderator:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Curly

I don't see the pictures or links to them. If you are having troubles tell us what kind of operating system and photo program you have and someone here will help you.

newfie

I used my smartphone guess its not to smart after all lol.i think its png files

newfie

i was trying to edit this post or just delete all together and start a new one but this morning i cant find the edit/delete i know i used it yesterday but now cant seem to find it

alphageek

Former Moderator
Editing is time limited. If you want to redo the thread, you can use the yellow triangle to report the post and a moderator can help you delete this or fix it.

newfie

Lets try this again hpoevit works this time. Hi everyone new to pen turning and turning in general.i thought i post pics of the them see what everyone thinks any comments or suggestions about them be greatly appreciated good or bad.

From left to right first one is made from padack second is osage orange third is purple heart forth is moose antler and thefifth one is moose antler and a rifle bullet casing.

Attachments

• pens-1.jpg
    pens-1.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 255

mmayo

I am glad you are here and sincerely wish you good luck uploading your files. Once mastered it is easy. This site is populated by people who share great information every day. Welcome

Top Bottom