Finials? Where to

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen Maker

Does anyone know where to find custom finials to fit the Jr. Statesman/Jr. Gent pens, or anyone casting their own.

I have seen the Do-Dad/Do-Hickeys etc. Those are nice but won't compliment Jr. series.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Pen Maker

Maybe I should have clarified the question for our challenged members.

I'm not looking for stock or CHEESY finials. 8o)

Pen Maker

I WAS looking for suggestions for cast finials. No worries, I found the source for them though.

workinforwood

For wood ones, I just spin my own. I have also cast my own. I just take a 3/4 dowel, drill a 1/2" hole in the center and place the desired object in the center, then cast resin, but you could do the same sort of thing as a "doohicky" with just using clear inlace, because the amount of casting resin needed is so miniscule. A doohickey compliments certain pens. A great addition to a pink pen, or you can cast a flower pedal pen. Then...you can also go to the auto parts store and look for valve covers and lock covers. They have skulls, dice and other cool looking things. Unfortunately the LED covers are too bulky for a pen..at least the ones I've been able to find. Lots of options all around you, just use your imagination.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
STOP THE PILE ONS!

I had to delete 16 posts in this message and temporarily ban a member for personal attacks. Guys, this stuff HAS TO STOP and HAS TO STOP NOW! If you don't lke a particular member, add them to your ignore list. If you don't like something they said, DO NOT REPLY AND ADD FUEL TO THE FIRE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom