Finally, some wood pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Draken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draken

Here are a few I've been working on. All have at least 4 coats of spray lacquer on them, but the photos don't do the finish justice. I need to work on that... :(

Black TI Baron FP with Honey Locust Burl.
200641717615_0027BaronBlackTILocustBurlCropScale.jpg

Platinum Baron with Box Elder Burl, dyed blue and stabilized. The blank for this one was very light, much lighter than any dyed blanks I've received from BB. Almost sent it back, glad I didn't. My office mate snagged this one up.
200641717750_0028BaronPlatBlueBEBCropScale.jpg

Finally, a TiGold El Grande with Bubinga wood.
200641717841_0029ElGrandeTiGoldBubingaCropScale.jpg

Thanks for looking, and as always, comments/critiques welcomed.

Cheers,
Draken

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gerryr

The finish shows up just fine in the photos and it looks very good. The dyed BEB is extremely nice.[:p] I would recommend using a background that's less distracting, this one takes away from the pens.

JimGo

Very nicely done! I agree with Edwin...the reflection of the pens in their respective caps really says a lot about the finish!

Draken

Thanks for all the nice comments, I really appreciate them. I'll see if I can find something less busy for a background in my photos. I keep trying different things, but so far, haven't found one I really like.

Sucks being out on a business trip, with very limited internet access, but this is the first place I visited once the PC in the lobby was free!

Cheers,
Draken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom