Finally, Pen #2

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from 08K.80

08K.80

This is my second pen, I hope someone likes it.
It's a Jr. Gent 1 with acrylic and aluminum.

I don't care for the pictures. I will try to get better ones to show the colors better.

Green1_zps3f8a25dc.jpg

Green4_zps08ee0764.jpg

Green3_zpsa53853d1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dale Allen

Kelly, that is amazing!
You modified so many parts of that boring hardware kit that it is hard to tell it is a JG1 at all.
Well done.
BTW, I'd like to know more about that old craftsman lathe you have, just in case I see one on CL sometime.

Dale

OOPS

I think if you choose a darker background for your next photo, we will be able to see the details of the pen more easily.

08K.80

Kelly, that is amazing!
You modified so many parts of that boring hardware kit that it is hard to tell it is a JG1 at all.
Well done.
BTW, I'd like to know more about that old craftsman lathe you have, just in case I see one on CL sometime.

Dale

Dale, all I know about the lathe is it's a Craftsman. Sorry I can't give you more information.

I think if you choose a darker background for your next photo, we will be able to see the details of the pen more easily.

OOPS, I thought I read or heard that a gray background was best but, I will try a dark background and see if it helps. The pictures don't look nearly as good as the pen. The color is brighter on the pen.

08K.80

I tried to take some new pictures. I just can't get it to show the color. The other pictures look better but, here goes.

Green6_zps020fa3dd.jpg

Green8_zpsa833bd55.jpg

sbell111

I tried to take some new pictures. I just can't get it to show the color. The other pictures look better but, here goes.

Green6_zps020fa3dd.jpg

Green8_zpsa833bd55.jpg

You just need to color correct the image. That's actually one of the good things about using a white background as it makes color correction pretty simple.

Top Bottom