Finally a proper end to the ol' licorice stick

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from eupher58

eupher58

I have friends that would call me an assassin for this. Trust me, no functional clarinets were injured in the making of this project under construction....

Attachments

• P3020891.jpg
    P3020891.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 343
  • P3020892 (2).jpg
    P3020892 (2).jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 395
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

THarvey

Very nice. Can you add a picture with the base of the lamp stand?

I have wanted to do one of those for some time. Been watching thrift stores and pawn shops for an inexpensive (okay, cheep) clarinet.

eupher58

Soon as i get it finished up.. Got just a plain round oak base, thinking of banding it with about a one inch band of walnut or cherry and then a round over. Havn'tdecided yet

PTsideshow

Pretty nice, Well than I would be called the head assassin. As I backed over a whole horn section and then some as none of the horns were deemed fixable by the head of a school districts music dept.

Had them hanging on the wall of the boiler room as a piece of art work. Till some knucklehead teacher. Complained about it to the TV news. They came out and talked to us, found out that she had asked about getting them all a number of times and was told no. She thought that she could sell them on flea bay. Needless to say no story, but they went to the scarppy the next day and the school had $40.00 for their petty cash fund!

Very nice. Can you add a picture with the base of the lamp stand?

I have wanted to do one of those for some time. Been watching thrift stores and pawn shops for an inexpensive (okay, cheep) clarinet.
What do you consider cheap, I may have one that was given to me by a person that was moving, I was told it was beyond the cost of the cork and pad replacement. May still have it in the storage in the shop! You can PM me.
:clown:

RichB

I've been playing one for about fifth years. Sometimes it can make you think of doing something else with it, but I just can't do it. I never thought of a lamp.

Top Bottom