Few more- Cigars, and Gents

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Mikey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey

I tried to adjust the contrast a bit better on these, so I hope they turn out OK. Please let me know what you think, good or bad as I need input to grow.

A couple of Cigar pens bought from AS and made using predrilled blanks from Rockler ($5 a set)

Next two are full size Gents, one in a FP using Desert Ironwood from AS, and the other a RB using Amber Marble from CSUSA. I backed the Amber Marble is pearl silver, sothat is probably why it looks white. I am going to try in teh future to use balck to see what happens. I have two of the amber marble pens and am planning on giving them to my bosses at the offie.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ron Mc

Nicely done Mike!
"Please let me know what you think, good or bad as I need input to grow."

The shape on your cigar pens look good. I can't tell by the picture but the upper barrel of the blue cigar looks below the kit?
The shape of the DI Gent look dead on. Very nice.[:D]

Mikey

Thanks for asking. I just pulled the Cigar pen out and checked. It is even all the way around. Guess I'm good (or not) with trick photography.

JimGo

Originally posted by Mikey
<br />Thanks for asking. I just pulled the Cigar pen out and checked. It is even all the way around. Guess I'm good (or not) with trick photography.
That happens a lot, so don't feel bad!

I really like the DI; very sophisticated looking. Still not sure I care for the shape of the amber marble - if you get a chance, can we see that one closed?

Ron Mc

Mike,
Ah the magic picture dilemma! I've posted pictures of pens and then looked at the pictures online and went running for the pen to make sure that the everything lined up perfectly.
Very well done![:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom