Few B.E.B. Jr. Gent Ball Point Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mrburls

mrburls

Stocking up on pens for the holidays in my display cases at the store I work at. Made 3 more cases to hang up for the holidays, so needed to make more pens.

These are Box Elder Burl Jr. Gent ball point pens dyed different colors.

Thanks, Keith "mrburls"

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 139
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 126
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 124
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 123
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

Slick! There you have four stracking beautiful pens. The fit and finish on each is very good. These pens should be sold by the time they are in the case. Do you do your own dying or buy the blanks already dyed?
Charles

mrburls

Slick! There you have four stracking beautiful pens. The fit and finish on each is very good. These pens should be sold by the time they are in the case. Do you do your own dying or buy the blanks already dyed?
Charles

I try to buy preimium box elder burl weather it is dye or not. If not, I will cut oversize blanks and let air dry a year or so. All my air B.E.B I get stabilized. I dye each pen just prior to putting a CA finish on.

Keith "mrburls"

LarryDNJR

Stocking up on pens for the holidays in my display cases at the store I work at. Made 3 more cases to hang up for the holidays, so needed to make more pens.

These are Box Elder Burl Jr. Gent ball point pens dyed different colors.

Thanks, Keith "mrburls"

I am thoroughly disappointed I thought I was going to look at some BuckEye Burl Pens BEB :)

Good stuff pens look great!

Really like the blue one

Maybe a Blue/yellow mixed would be slick! :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom