Fellow pen turner ill,

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

stevers

Hello all,
I realise this may not be the right forum for this, but I wanted to get the word to as many of you as I could. This forum has the most hits. (becides 'show off your pens')

One of our fellow pen turners sent me this yesterday;

Steve,

I'm writing from Lost Wages, NV. It appears this will be out home for a couple more months,(the trailer) I was struck down with "end phase kidney failure" and need dialysis 3 times a week. I have to get stable before I head up the highway back to Alaska. I sure miss the pen turning, but I meet a great fellow in AZ and just want you to know I will always think kindly of our time that afternoon.
David

This is Fuzzydog, AKA David Shelp

We all need to give our thoughts and prayers to David and wish him a speedy recovery. Thank you all.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

smoky10

Sorry to hear about your health problems David and I do know what you're going through, my wife and son both have kidney failure and dialysis three times a week. Hang in there and watch your fluid intake and don't use tobacco.

jcollazo

Fuzzydog, keep up the good attitude! Having gone through renal failure and a subsequent transplant myself, it's nothing but attitude. each time you get out of that chair just be ready to take the world by the horns. But as Smoky10 says, watch your fluids and watch out for the french fries[;)]

ken69912001

Fuzzydog, I know exactly how you feel. I too had end stage renal disease. Was on home dialysis for 4 years. I received my transplant on July 22 2005. Always look up for good things. As Joe said attitude will take you anywhere. My prayers be with you.
Also watch them tomatoes. [:p]

redbulldog

Fuzzydog:
I will keep you in my prayers. My wife was diagnosed with the beginning stages of kidney failure earlier this year. A doctor in Idaho Falls saw something and had tests run, his initial concern was right, 4 days of around the clock dialysis, then three times a week for three weeks, and is now completely off of dialysis, The doctor does not need to see her for another year (next Dec) Praise the Lord she has been healed! we know that prayer works.
redbulldog.

Fritz Lang

Dear Dave (Fuzzy Dog)Shelp,
I too will be lifting you and yours up in prayer. Seeing the responses to this "off-topic" subject makes me proud to be a semi-silent member of the IAP. Good people here.

As one who yet walks this earth by the Grace of God; I know the power of prayer. Also I will put your name on my church's prayer list. Please let us know how you are doing from time to time.
In Christ,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom