Federal Red Swirl

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from qquake

qquake

This is a PSI Federal pen in antique pewter. The blank is an acrylic acetate called Red Swirl. The red is a little darker in person. I know some of you don't like this kit, but I like all the details in it. Although, as my son pointed out, the eagle is reminiscent of the Nazi eagle from WW2.

Attachments

• 042.JPG
    042.JPG
    317.8 KB · Views: 178
  • 043.JPG
    043.JPG
    322.2 KB · Views: 153
  • 044.JPG
    044.JPG
    306.9 KB · Views: 164
  • 045.JPG
    045.JPG
    283 KB · Views: 225
  • 047.JPG
    047.JPG
    137.1 KB · Views: 152
  • 048.JPG
    048.JPG
    236.6 KB · Views: 165
  • nazi-eagle.jpg
    nazi-eagle.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 2,536
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jgrden

Am I missing something? What's with the Nazi symbol at the end? I am not the sharpest tool in the shed but why was this posted along with a Federal Pen that could have been used by Alexander Hamilton had the pen been available during his tenure?

qquake

Am I missing something? What's with the Nazi symbol at the end? I am not the sharpest tool in the shed but why was this posted along with a Federal Pen that could have been used by Alexander Hamilton had the pen been available during his tenure?

Did you read all of my post?

Jgrden

MY HUMBLE A-PLOGIES !!!!!! No, I did not catch the post. I went to the pictures right away because I wanted to order this pen. I am red faced.

More4dan

And both Eagles look like the Roman eagle from long long ago. I wouldn't be worried. Beautiful pen, nice work.

SDB777

And both Eagles look like the Roman eagle from long long ago. I wouldn't be worried. Beautiful pen, nice work.

True...them Nasis stole a lot of things to use as 'power symbols'(even some things Americans used to do), the pen holds it's own. Fit-n-finish is great.

Scott (nicely focused too) B

qquake

You're right. I never noticed that before. But even with its similarity to the Nazi eagle, I still like the pen.

Attachments

• roman-eagle.png
    roman-eagle.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 528
Top Bottom