February 1, 2016 Trivia Question!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bobleibo

FOr those of you that are having trouble with Excel spreadsheets, lack of fingers and toes and are Not the most handsome Chair person.:rolleyes:
Here is a graph to help you find the answer.
InverseFuncFig2.jpg

Hey, that looks like the Mandelbrot ....... but the part about NOT being the most handsome Chairperson leaves me out. That's just not fair, getting squooshed again because of my good looks!

Sataro

FOr those of you that are having trouble with Excel spreadsheets, lack of fingers and toes and are Not the most handsome Chair person.:rolleyes:
InverseFuncFig2.jpg

Sorry not very helpful....now I have two puzzles to work on!!!
But thanks for trying to steer me in the right direction...
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
InverseFuncFig2.jpg

Relax... I entered the winning number hours ago :rolleyes:. But; nice chart - will keep the OCD's busy for years :bananen_smilies047::bananen_smilies047:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Right-side up!!

attachment.php
In the spirit of February and Valentine's day, Mike did get right to the heart of the matter!!

Attachments

• heart of the matter.jpg
    heart of the matter.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 237

Skeleton2014

Yep, quite a day for the first trivia question. I see we've left off right where we were from last year, you tickletongued little devils! Can't wait for the puzzles to start.
Jeff

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 123

Sataro

InverseFuncFig2.jpg

Relax... I entered the winning number hours ago :rolleyes:. But; nice chart - will keep the OCD's busy for years :bananen_smilies047::bananen_smilies047:

Thanks Mark! You have really taken the pressure off of me. Now I'm going to go watch some TV & just relax a little.
:biggrin:

Skeleton2014

Yep, quite a day for the first trivia question. I see we've left off right where we were from last year, you tickletongued little devils! Can't wait for the puzzles to start.
Jeff

And I thought this one was a good way to ease in to the Trivia Contest :eek::eek:
:biggrin:

It was ok... I hope they're not all this easy... Need a little challenge in our lives.
Jeff

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Jeff

PUZZLES????
There's gonna be puzzles too????

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Jeff

PUZZLES????
There's gonna be puzzles too????

I sure hope the puzzles are going to be easier than some of these trivia questions I dreamed up:)

I may have to go back to the drawing board - seems like the bar's been raised a bit higher this year.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
The true question at this time this Morning is where is the NEXT Trivia Question? And what will it be?

southernclay

Doug's in Phoenix too tired from dragging around Desert Ironwood. I can't believe day 1 and he's on vacation. I also can't believe his first question was that tough while on vacation. He must've really worn hisself out thinking of these. Either that or he and Edgar had a clandestine middle ground meeting of the evil minds.....oh no!

edicehouse

The answer to life and everything is 42

Definately!!! you beat me to it, but here it works! (unlike some questions where 42 is a very strange, hard to decipher answer!)

No way! You've got it all wrong. The answer to life and everything is 12. I know that for sure because I am the Imperial Ruler of the Universe - just ask my daughter and she'll tell you.

Michael

Now wait a second. It was a long time ago, but when I read "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" I thought he said the answer was 6.

I'm sure it was 43

Nope 42, don't remember why but that's what it is.

alankulwicki7

Doug's in Phoenix too tired from dragging around Desert Ironwood. I can't believe day 1 and he's on vacation. I also can't believe his first question was that tough while on vacation. He must've really worn hisself out thinking of these. Either that or he and Edgar had a clandestine middle ground meeting of the evil minds.....oh no!

I've been dreaming of these questions for weeks. If you think this one was hard just wait a few days...:eek:

JimB

Definately!!! you beat me to it, but here it works! (unlike some questions where 42 is a very strange, hard to decipher answer!)

No way! You've got it all wrong. The answer to life and everything is 12. I know that for sure because I am the Imperial Ruler of the Universe - just ask my daughter and she'll tell you.

Michael

Now wait a second. It was a long time ago, but when I read "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" I thought he said the answer was 6.

I'm sure it was 43

Just to be sure I grabbed the book and in 30 seconds found the right page.... And it is 42! Now that we have that answered we can work on the trivia question:biggrin:

edicehouse

Michael

I'm sure it was 43

Just to be sure I grabbed the book and in 30 seconds found the right page.... And it is 42! Now that we have that answered we can work on the trivia question:biggrin:

I prefer google.

Top Bottom