Feb. 7

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

One of our members got himself a new lathe and then somehow convinced his friends to set it up for him. At least that's what the pictures seem to show. Here is a picture after they were done.

126120d1418336502-my-pm1236-christmas-present-me-lathe-day-17.nef.jpg

The first pen off of this new lathe was made from _____________ from the hardware store. (Answer is two words)

You must EMAIL your answer to trivia@penturners.org. Your email must include the date in the subject line. Your email must also include your real first and last name, your IAP Screen name, email address, shipping address and your guess for the answer to that day's trivia question.

Remember you only have until noon tomorrow to get your answers in for today's question. You also still have time to answer yesterday's question. Good luck.

Just in years past good natured conversation is not only encourage, but expected below! PLEASE DO NOT POST THE ACTUAL ANSWERIN THE COMMENTS. Tongue and Cheek answers below are okay though!

The prizes for today are:

$25 gift certificate to Classic Nib

Some blanks from wood128 valued @ $28

Another mystery prize

Just to clarify, you are only eligible to win one daily prize, but don't quit playing once you win. You can still gain points and are eligle to win one of the final 3 prizes!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alankulwicki7

Wow, this is a hard one. I had to search high and low for the answer.

This is what I came up with....:biggrin:

Attachments

• plunger_story.jpg
    plunger_story.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 214

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Nice lathe !! Is this gonna be the 3rd mystery prize?

I'd like to learn more about this cool lathe and the owner's buddy.....:rolleyes: please post a link to the original thread so I can read all about it....:wink:

Did I ever tell you how good we all think you are at these Trivial Contests ??

No???? Ok then.....:biggrin:

Brian G

Fellas, fellas, fellas. . . you're working too hard at this. He said the answer is "two words"

So, it was made from two words bought at the hardware store.

Sheesh. . .easiest one yet.

SteveJ

Great question. Misread the clue "first pen was made by instead of from Wish someone at my hardware store would make me a pen that looked that nice.

Top Bottom