Father's Day Shootout!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charlie_W

I know it sounds like breaking news on the 6:00 news....but it is not quite that...thank goodness.

Several weeks ago, my wife and daughter signed me up for a Father's Day Ugly Tie Shoot at a local range. This occurred yesterday.
Here is a pic of the email invitation!

It was a lot of fun! 20 guys with guns! The shoot consisted of a total of 19 rounds (magazine change), a couple of straight target shots, shooting through, around and over different barricades, and then 5 rounds at a moving target with an ugly tie!

I somehow managed to have the quickest time for the shoot, made all the targets and had 4 out of 5 rounds in the tie! I was really surprised!
I got to keep the tie and also won 2 hours of training with a certified fire arms instructor!...not a bad Father's Day!
Going back to the range with Wifey and my daughter will be the best part!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 190
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kenny Durrant

Sounds like fun. What a way to spend Fathers Day. At first I was disappointed in the breakfast but the biscuits and gravy with the bacon pulled it out.

Charlie_W

Thanks all! It was fun!
Last night, my daughter had a present for me and it was wrapped in a paper target!
The gift was a 3M respirator/mask. This one has the pink dust filters and the organic filters for the nasty fumes.

sbell111

Sounds like a lot of fun, although it seems that the winner of the contest is probably the guy who needs the instruction the least.

Top Bottom