fancy clipboard

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mickr

mickr

these sell well in my pen section of my displays..this is mapleand Walnut and the clip & calculator are from Lee Valley

Attachments

• DSCN0504.jpg
    DSCN0504.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 373
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

That looks very nice. I think you should get that router out and splice some pen blanks together like that. Something like maple and redheart.

Texatdurango

Just a thought that jumped in my mind when looking at the photo. Wouldn't a click type pen work better? Seems that having the board in one arm, reaching for the pen, clicking then writing would be lots easier than unscrewing the cap then either hanging onto it or screwing it onto the lower body before being able to write.

Again, just a thought! Many folks I have sold the Sierra click pens to say they really like a click type pen since it's a quick one hand operation.

mickr

Just a thought that jumped in my mind when looking at the photo. Wouldn't a click type pen work better? Seems that having the board in one arm, reaching for the pen, clicking then writing would be lots easier than unscrewing the cap then either hanging onto it or screwing it onto the lower body before being able to write.

Again, just a thought! Many folks I have sold the Sierra click pens to say they really like a click type pen since it's a quick one hand operation.
wow..picky picky.it's just a picture !!!!!! :rolleyes: I had the pen handy and put it on the board to show it holds a pen..next time I will be aware that the texan is a beady-eyed sherrif and be more careful with my choices:rolleyes::tongue:

Texatdurango

wow..picky picky.it's just a picture !!!!!! :rolleyes: I had the pen handy and put it on the board to show it holds a pen..next time I will be aware that the texan is a beady-eyed sherrif and be more careful with my choices:rolleyes::tongue:
Not to worry, their won't be a next time!

I was under the impression that you were selling what was shown as a set and made a simple suggestion.

Top Bottom