Falcon Patriot

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from qquake

qquake

This is a Falcon pen from PSI in gunmetal. I like the simple lines of the Falcon, I think it's classy looking. The blank is a Kirinite Patriot. One of my favorite blanks.

Attachments

• done07.JPG
    done07.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 105
  • done08.JPG
    done08.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 81
  • done09.JPG
    done09.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 87
  • done10.JPG
    done10.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 96
  • done02.JPG
    done02.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 186
  • done03.JPG
    done03.JPG
    116 KB · Views: 120
  • done04.JPG
    done04.JPG
    122.9 KB · Views: 108
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

Vey nicely turned and finished. Did you paint the tube or inside of the blanks?

Jack Parker

That looks really good, Jim. How is the clip on that kit? I like the look of the kit but haven't ordered any as the clip looked a little iffy in the pictures in the PSI catalog.

lhowell

Great looking pen! I bought a bunch of Falcon pen kits and they seem to sell really well. Especially among females but my only complaint with the kit is that there is no "heft" to the pen when you are holding it. For as big of a diameter (it uses the bolt action pen bushings) it is light as a feather.

qquake

That looks really good, Jim. How is the clip on that kit? I like the look of the kit but haven't ordered any as the clip looked a little iffy in the pictures in the PSI catalog.

Not sure exactly what you mean. The clip seems solid, and it's tight against the pen body.

Attachments

• clip01.jpg
    clip01.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 85
  • clip02.jpg
    clip02.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 88
  • clip03.jpg
    clip03.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 99

Jack Parker

Not sure exactly what you mean. The clip seems solid, and it's tight against the pen body.

Thanks Jim, that is what I was concerned about. It looked like the clip might be a somewhat loose fit.

Top Bottom