Facebook Icon...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

grub32

I want to use the facebook icon to create a link to my organizations facebook page. Is this ok in terms of copyright??

I would use one of the badges from facebook but the site is blocked by our web filter.

Any help would appreciated.

Grub

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Grim Spirit

I don't know about how to use the Facebook Icon, but you can create a link using a badge, which shows a link to facebook with your profile pic as an icon.

Go to your facebook profile page. Left-sidebar, at the very bottom, you will see a link named 'Add a Badge to Your Site'. It will give you a preview of what your badge will look like, and give you the option of editing it.

Under 'Choose where to add the badge:', choose 'Other' and it will give you the code to copy and paste to your website.

PenMan1

Yes, it is ok to use the icon. In fact, they have the graphics and instructions for linking on the facebook site.

Good luck.

grub32

Thanks to all the comments...I really just want to use the jpeg and create my own hyerlink to the page that I created. I just want to make sure that the link and use of that image does not violate any copyright laws.

Thanks again,

Grub

Top Bottom