extra refills

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bjbear76

So I've taken the advise many of you have given about using upgrade refills for the Parker and Rollerball pens. Definitely makes a better impression when a potential customer tests them. What do you do with the kit-supplied refills? I use them in my carry pens but I still have plenty left over.
Any suggestion?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
So I've taken the advise many of you have given about using upgrade refills for the Parker and Rollerball pens. Definitely makes a better impression when a potential customer tests them. What do you do with the kit-supplied refills? I use them in my carry pens but I still have plenty left over.
Any suggestion?

I would take any and all you might have. Each year around Christmas time I send up to 50 pens to Pens for Canadian Peacekeepers. I also like to supply an extra refill with the pens I send to each service person.

A vendor from IAP made a nice donation of extra refills to me last year (without me asking), but I don't feel right going back and asking this year!

I can send you my addy by pm if you are interested in helping this cause.

Katsin

I save most kit refills for customers that I like and give it to them as a freebie. I do tell them that the extra refill is inferior to the upgraded one that comes with their pen but superior to many that they will find in office supply stores (metal vs. plastic, etc..). They seem to appreciate the freebie cartridge refill.

RickLong

I save most kit refills for customers that I like and give it to them as a freebie. I do tell them that the extra refill is inferior to the upgraded one that comes with their pen but superior to many that they will find in office supply stores (metal vs. plastic, etc..). They seem to appreciate the freebie cartridge refill.

I too give these refills as freebies to clients that buy a pen.. The free refills can help close the deal..

my 2 cents..

Rick

Top Bottom