Exotic blanks still around?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

watch_art

I know their website is still up, but I've sent multiple emails over the last few weeks trying to return an item. Sent it through the website contact form too. Nothing so far. Just trying to return this item in the 30 day window and time is running out.

I would have just returned it, but the website says I need an RMA on the box so they know why this box showed up on their doorstep.

They still alive??

Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

duncsuss

I know their website is still up, but I've sent multiple emails over the last few weeks trying to return an item. Sent it through the website contact form too. Nothing so far. Just trying to return this item in the 30 day window and time is running out.

I would have just returned it, but the website says I need an RMA on the box so they know why this box showed up on their doorstep.

They still alive??

Thanks
Hi Shawn - yes, they are very much alive. Ed might see this and respond directly - @ed4copies

Gregf

I had to return a couple pens from an order recently. My mistake not theirs. They were very responsive. Is it possible they are responding and the email is ending up in your spam folder, or not getting through? Happens a lot

They are very much alive. Placed an order this morning. Out the door same day. Normal service from them.

PreacherJon

I'm getting specials from them through email. Got one just the other day. Greg could be right... might be lost in spam.

Gregf

I get an email every Sunday from them with specials. Sometimes a little info on how things are going with them. I've come to look forward to them. šŸ˜ It's Sunday, where is my email from Ed?

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Lost, yes. Spam, no.
200 requests to see our zooom presentation, above and beyond our normal email.

Will post zooom info on a different thread to make it available for IAP members (we are now approved for 500 attendees, might as well open it up!!

Thanks for your understanding, "Watch Art"!!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
info on zoom event is here:

Top Bottom