Votes: 52 20.1%
  • Pen 5

Votes: 57 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
If you havent already done so vote for your favorite pen the polls will close Tuesday evening. We have a 179 votes in currently and I would like to strengthen that considerably.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
The Exotic Blanks Advanced Beautiful Pen poll will close Tuesday at 5:10pm. If you havent already voted for a pen now would be a good time to do so! Dont forget we will immediately start the "Match the Pen" contest as soon as the poll closes.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
A little over 200 voters and some strong running pens. Time is running out if you havent cast a vote yet now it the time to do so.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
The poll closes tomorrow at 5:10 pm still plenty of time to vote if you havent done so yet.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
The Exotic Blanks Advanced Beautiful Pen voting will close tonight at 5:10 pm EST.

Make sure you have your vote in!

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Less than 5 hours to vote your heart out! STEP RIGHT UP and PICK a WINNER!

Yes Sir a Prize awarded every Time! THREE TRYS FOR ONLY ONE DOLLAR!

Well ok you can vote for free, but HURRY HURRY HURRY! Maybe I can get a job as a carny barker when this is over.:biggrin:

PR_Princess

Less than 5 hours to vote your heart out! STEP RIGHT UP and PICK a WINNER!

Yes Sir a Prize awarded every Time! THREE TRYS FOR ONLY ONE DOLLAR!

Well ok you can vote for free, but HURRY HURRY HURRY! Maybe I can get a job as a carny barker when this is over.:biggrin:

:eek:

LOL I think Ed would be in serious trouble!

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Two, count em, 2 HOURS left to decide the fate of the nation! Who will ride the glorious wagon of fame and fortune as the First Winner of the Exotic Blanks Advanced Pen contest?

Ed McDonnell

You've lured in 254 voters so far, but they are making you work pretty hard for it.

Does riding the glorious wagon of fame and fortune actually convey any fame and / or fortune to the lucky rider?

Ed

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Usually its only good for saddle sores! But on this wagon your image will be worshiped by all from afar, your breath will be forever sweet and turners everywhere will make the pilgrimage to sit at your side by the lathe and learn of secrets yet only dreamed of!

:rolleyes:
:laugh:

Ed McDonnell

Wow!!! Good thing I'm not going to win!!!!! My shop is crowded enough as it is without a bunch of people showing up to sit at my side. As far as images being worshiped from afar, in my case the farther the better. There's a reason my mug isn't in my avatar. :eek:

Wonder if you can get 300 voters before the deadline?

Ed

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Its worth a shot. Maybe if we offered free adult beverages for all those that vote between now and closing

Ed McDonnell

Its worth a shot. Maybe if we offered free adult beverages for all those that vote between now and closing

Hmmmmm.....Too late for this year, but maybe next year the final poll can be run just like a real election. You could let the candidates offer "incentives" to the voting public, in exchange for voting, to stimulate turnout. The candidates could also be provided with contact information for all 14,000 members so they could turn the robo callers and email bots loose on them. Lots of possibilities......

Ed

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
The Poll is about to close NOW would be a good time to panic and randomly choose a pen if you havent made a choice by now!

Top Bottom