Ever order from here?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Verne

When I first started turning Gary Neely owned The Wooden Post and yes, a PSI reseller. Heard recently that he was in bad health or has had some health problems and I think another guy is running the operation. Gary is a first class guy, IMHO, always time to help. I wouldn't shy away from them unles you just don't like PSI. I think they are really heavy into bowl turning.
Vern

airrat

I ordered some pen boxes from them a couple years ago. Had no problems they sent a CD with their catalog on it. I liked the products I received.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus

rlharding

Jared, I don't understand the point you are trying to make. What I THINK you are doing is making fun of the fact that there are two different links to a page....am I correct? And I THINK you are making fun of their pen case, but I am not sure.

You can shop where you want Jared. If CSUSA suits you then go for it.

It would help if you explained what your point is/was and why you would prefer to shop at CSUSA, especially in light of the feedback.

1JaredSchmidt

OUCH! Phil you're not very nice to us teenagers.:(:D I'm not making fun of their website. Fact is,I was thinking of ordering from there. I just wandered if anyone ever ordered from there. I just found it looking for some pics of wood and glass display cases. Do u have any pics or plans?

Top Bottom