Evaluation pen - pic heavy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from hilltopper46

hilltopper46

I received a couple hardware packages from one of my suppliers for evaluation as to whether I might want to add them to the line(s) I carry. I put a couple Rhinoplastic blanks on them that I had in stock to minimize the finishing time. I did paint the tubes and the inside of the blanks, but I am not sure I would have needed to do so.

This pen is larger than the cigar pen but not quite as large as the old Havana BPP, and much more attractive than the el Grande BBP.

I like how the simple lines of the pen let the blank material speak for itself. Another plus is that the thickness of the blank material is substantial. This pen takes the Junior Gent bushings, but the writing tip uses the bushing that the cap end of the smaller barrel uses in the Junior Gent.

Anyway, here are the pics...

Attachments

• Pen662.JPG
    Pen662.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 307
  • Pen662a.JPG
    Pen662a.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 223
  • Pen662b.JPG
    Pen662b.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 234
  • Pen662c.JPG
    Pen662c.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 157
  • Pen663.JPG
    Pen663.JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 197
  • Pen663a.JPG
    Pen663a.JPG
    123.1 KB · Views: 166
  • Pen663b.JPG
    Pen663b.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 168
  • Pen663d.JPG
    Pen663d.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 186
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
It is a kit from Berea, that is just being introduced. They have named it the "Atrix". Comes in a full family (rollerball, fountain and ballpoint).

Texatdurango

I received a couple hardware packages from one of my suppliers for evaluation as to whether I might want to add them to the line(s) I carry. I put a couple Rhinoplastic blanks on them that I had in stock to minimize the finishing time. I did paint the tubes and the inside of the blanks, but I am not sure I would have needed to do so.

This pen is larger than the cigar pen but not quite as large as the old Havana BPP, and much more attractive than the el Grande BBP.

I like how the simple lines of the pen let the blank material speak for itself. Another plus is that the thickness of the blank material is substantial. This pen takes the Junior Gent bushings, but the writing tip uses the bushing that the cap end of the smaller barrel uses in the Junior Gent.

Anyway, here are the pics...
Looks interesting, so who is the supplier?

Top Bottom