Eucalyptus gomphocephala (Tuart) Bowl.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Bob Wemm

Bob Wemm

I found a piece of crotch Tuart at the dump a couple of years ago. Eventually I cut it in half and made a bowl from 1 half.:rolleyes:

This piece has been patiently waiting for my attention, and now I am sorry that I left it so long.:frown:

The bowl is sanded to 400 grit and finished with 4 coats of WOP.

The measurements are 11.5in x 3in.

Thanks for looking and C & C welcome as usual.

Bob.

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 320
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    99.4 KB · Views: 354
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 305
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 361
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

I found a piece of crotch Tuart at the dump a couple of years ago. Eventually I cut it in half and made a bowl from 1 half.:rolleyes:

This piece has been patiently waiting for my attention, and now I am sorry that I left it so long.:frown:

The bowl is sanded to 400 grit and finished with 4 coats of WOP.

The measurements are 11.5in x 3in.

Thanks for looking and C & C welcome as usual.

Bob.

Hi Bob,

Beautiful grain mate, it seems that the idea to visit the local dump for "free" wood, is paying dividends, huh...???

That chainsaw on the vehicles booth, does wonders on bigger logs however, I know that have done some damage by the lifting of big logs so, cut the woods smaller, that will make things a little easier however, sometimes we just can't get things how we should but, how we can and that's when the $#!t hits the fan, huh...!

Apart from all that, the results of all that pain are very rewarding, in my view...! Well done.:wink:

Cheers
George

Top Bottom