Cheer Ernie and Indy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodTurns

Why do I use these guys? Got wiped out on some items at this weekend's show, need to restock quickly, another show this weekend (and the next and the next...) Who is going to turn around my order without me paying a fortune for overnight or "expedited" delivery....

ManyThanks to Ernie at Beartooth and Mike and Linda at Indy-pen-dance...who knows, may need another restock next Monday!

Attachments

• status.jpg
    status.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 132
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I hope you are not disapointed by the new guy, Tam at IPD. Nice enough guy, if not a little slow. Looking at your email timeline, it appears he shipped your stuff before the order was completed. I hope it was all in the box!!:biggrin::wink:

Sorry Tam !!:tongue:

IPD_Mr

Jon thanks for the kind words. I hope your salesman has another great weekend this week as well.

Skippy - An order is not complete until it is shipped. How can it be complete if it is not shipped? :tongue: They must do things a little different on your side of the pond.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Yes Tam, we do things properly over here.:biggrin:
The vendor gets all the items in your order and sticks them in a box, and when it's complete, he ships it. Shipping is normally the last part over here. :wink::biggrin:

Andrew_K99

Skip I think you're reading the timeline backwards ... in order it would go from the bottom to the top, so the IPD order was first processed then completed. The BTW order was first confirmed then shipped. The Kennedy Hardware order just shows as shipped.

PS: From looking at this I learned something new about what Mike and/or Linda do the rest of the day ... Kennedy Hardware ... and to think I thought they just played with pens.

AK

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Relax guys, it doesn't matter really about the timeline. Even if it is / was perfect, I would still rattle Mike's chain just for fun. :biggrin:
However, I don't want any more of my posts to be taken out of the humourous context that they were intended and I know that USA and UK senses of humour often clash with drastic consequences, so I will drastically 'tame my tongue' in future. :wink:
Back to the old NPGJ replies I guess:frown::biggrin:

IPD_Mr

Oh Skip that is Andrew and those Canadians are always so serious. :) I knew how you meant it and that is what counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom