Erics Copper Cast

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
A friend sent these blanks to me. And, I thought it would look good with copper hardware. I don't know if it's legal to mention names here so, I won't. I can say that, the clip came from another friend and, the nib came from another friend. If you would like to know who they are, send a PM. I want to thank them all for their help.:wink:

I liked they way this material turned and, polished up. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_0976.JPG
    IMG_0976.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG_0977.JPG
    IMG_0977.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_0978.JPG
    IMG_0978.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 228
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Chuck great looking, I really like the shap of this one. I could be wrong but I think its ok to mention them just can't lead them to their sites, again I could be wrong as I get my share of post deleted. Might want to ask one of the mods.

wiset1

Sad that it has come to this...not being able to give credit to those who make beautiful pens like this possible.

Amazing work, not only to you, but ALL of those who had a hand in it!

Buzzzz4

Wow that is a fantastic looking pen. That friend sure is excited to see it on that pen! :wink: In all seriousness, you did a great job with the shape and execution of it. Once again I'm betting the blank looks even better in person. Did this one end up with the velvety appearance?

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Smooth! Copper hardware was a good call!
Thanks Allan. While certain pens do look good with copper parts, I've been told the plating does not last long with use and, can turn green when exposed to moisture. I just made this one for looks and, not daily use.

Sad that it has come to this...not being able to give credit to those who make beautiful pens like this possible.

Amazing work, not only to you, but ALL of those who had a hand in it!
Thank you. I guess we have changes with time.

Very nice looking pen.
Thanks!

Very sweet Chuck......

I lock it ALOT.
Buddy, you crack me up. Thanks Lupe!

Wow that is a fantastic looking pen. That friend sure is excited to see it on that pen! :wink: In all seriousness, you did a great job with the shape and execution of it. Once again I'm betting the blank looks even better in person. Did this one end up with the velvety appearance?
Thanks Eric. I try to change up on the shape so, they don't look poured into a mold. :biggrin: Yes, the velvet shows up more in the cap but, only because it's from a seperate blank. I really like this one. I still have two more coming soon.:wink:

alphageek

Former Moderator
A friend sent these blanks to me. And, I thought it would look good with copper hardware. I don't know if it's legal to mention names here so, I won't. I can say that, the clip came from another friend and, the nib came from another friend. If you would like to know who they are, send a PM. I want to thank them all for their help.:wink:

Beautiful pen Chuck!

If your a vendor or related to a vendor, you need to follow these rules: http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=85794

For most members, its completely legal to mention where you get parts from.

Dean
Asst mod

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Chuck, I thought you were told to slow down:biggrin: Very nice though.
Thanks Mike. Can't slow down, I just got started.:biggrin:

Chuck, slow down???:rolleyes: You gotta be kidding!!!:eek::bulgy-eyes:Thanks Joe. I think I'm catching on.:wink::biggrin:

Chuck, I thought you were told to slow down:biggrin: Very nice though.

Beautiful pen Chuck!

If your a vendor or related to a vendor, you need to follow these rules: http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=85794

For most members, its completely legal to mention where you get parts from.

Dean
Asst mod
Thank you Dean. This helps.

Top Bottom