Emperor Watch Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Triple Crown

Triple Crown

I finally got around to making my one and only Emperor fountain pen. I had bought the kit a few years ago from CSUSA back when they were selling off their last ones. I wanted something really nice to do for it, so after seeing Wizard's Rolex Emperor watch pens (Wow!), I decided that was what I wanted to make. I wanted to make it my own special pen, so I contacted Gary (CaptG) and asked if he could make a set of blanks with a watch if I sent it to him. He graciously told me that he would, so I asked my mom if I could use the watch that she doesn't wear anymore that I remember from my youth. She dug it out of her drawer and gave it to me. Gary also had shown me some other faces that he had available, and after talking with him some more, he made me a custom order with two faces. I specifically requested that the times be set for 8:26 (my Mom's birthday is August 26) and 7:31 (my wife's birthday is July 31). This pen now has the specialness of the two most important women in my life built into the components. :)

Turning the blanks was pretty quick and the pen assembled quite easily. I am really happy with the overall beauty of it! :biggrin: Thanks for looking! And Thank You Gary! Greg

Attachments

• Triple Crown's Emperor Watch Pen.jpg
    Triple Crown's Emperor Watch Pen.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 351
  • Emperor Pen Mom Watch.jpg
    Emperor Pen Mom Watch.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 236
  • Emperor Watch Pen.jpg
    Emperor Watch Pen.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 213
  • Emeror Pen Wife Birthday Time.jpg
    Emeror Pen Wife Birthday Time.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 290
  • Emperor Pen with Mom's Watch and Birthday Time.jpg
    Emperor Pen with Mom's Watch and Birthday Time.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 274
  • Happy Birthday Time.jpg
    Happy Birthday Time.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 242
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

propencity

A beautiful piece of artwork with personal significance. You can't get any better than that. Definitely a keeper, Greg. Thanks for sharing.

Triple Crown

Thanks!

I can't believe how busy home and work can get when I just really want to do something else (like log onto IAP)! Yesterday I didn't even get to show the pen to a single person at work. Been showing it off today though!

Thank you all for your very kind words! I truly had a lot of fun finally getting to turn this. Again, thanks Gary/CaptG! I enjoyed the whole process! Greg

Top Bottom