Emperor M

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from dfurlano

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfurlano

Same pen different shots and setups. Thanks for looking.

mm-closed-back.jpg

mm-closed.jpg

mm-open-on-block.jpg

mm-open-on-cap.jpg

m-tip-and-center-band.jpg

m-close-up-of-m.jpg

m-end-cap.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fred in NC

Dan, as you probably noticed, I don't any longer comment on other's work. There are lots of pens posted in this forum all the time, with some beautiful work shown. I just don't have the time, my friend !

However, after reading your post about making this blank, and seeing this pen, I feel compelled to make an exception. I can seen the amount of work it took to make this pen, and the incredible results. It is just beautiful. My hat tips to you.

Darley

Dan very nice EMP like this one

Originally posted by Fred in NC
<br />Dan, as you probably noticed, I don't any longer comment on other's work. There are lots of pens posted in this forum all the time, with some beautiful work shown. I just don't have the time, my friend !

However, <u>after reading your post about making this blank,</u> and seeing this pen, I feel compelled to make an exception. I can seen the amount of work it took to make this pen, and the incredible results. It is just beautiful. My hat tips to you.

Fred where did you read this post? any link? Thanks

dfurlano

Thanks for the comments... I would like to see someone else version of this. One thing I would do next time it to seal the light wood early and often to preserve the highlights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom