el grande fountain

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

almer

The el grande fountain comes with 2 in cartridges,1 is full of ink,the other is empty,looks like a plunger,does anyone know how to fill this?I have sold lots of fountain,first time someone asked for the plunger type.thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tntwoodcrafts

Replace the plunger where the cartridge was, stick the nib in a bottle of ink and turn the little knobby thing on the "plunger" so it suck the ink into it or take the "plunger", fill it by itself then place it where the cartridge goes. Can get a little messy if care isn't taken. You don't want to do this while wearing your Sunday best!! That's the what I tell my customers.

Terry

almer

Originally posted by Firefyter-emt
<br />FWIW, I only use the plunger converter to suck right from the bottle. No need to dunk the whole nib under the ink and make a mess.
thanks for the help,i thought thats how but wasnt sure,lately had a run on fountain pens

Firefyter-emt

No problem.. By the way, on a freshly filled pen, feed about 1/4" of ink into the nib assy and then refill it. Blott the nib on both sides for a few seconds to wick off any "excess" and it will be ready to write without trying to "make it write" without ink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom