Edison Pneumatic Filler

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bgray

bgray

Hey Everyone.

It's been a while since I posted here, but I wanted to share the latest.

I have engineered a pneumatic filler.

I can't find a way to embed HTML or videos, so you can go here to watch this video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqt1EFTLeI4

And the galleries are here...
Beaumont Pneumatic - edisonpenco's Photos

There was a ton of engineering involved to get this right. I had what I thought was a finished prototype back in October. But I realized quickly that I needed more testing and more fidgeting to get it right. Even after feeling really confident back in October, I waited until about 3 weeks ago to launch this pen.

If anyone has any questions, let me know.

Brian

IMG_7528-M.jpg

IMG_7529-M.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Haynie

Sometimes someone comes on this site, posts something and it clarifies something completely different for me. Thank you Mr. Gray.

MartinPens

Brain,

I think you did a fantastic job with the new pneumatic filler. I am really looking forward to seeing it and trying it out at the L.A. Pen show! I have been saving my pennies, but won't be able to swing the current price, unfortunately. I have enjoyed the pen I bought from you last year immensely. I hope your new venture with the pneumatic filler is a huge hit. I look forward to adding it to my collection some day.

Regards

bgray

Brain,

I think you did a fantastic job with the new pneumatic filler. I am really looking forward to seeing it and trying it out at the L.A. Pen show! I have been saving my pennies, but won't be able to swing the current price, unfortunately. I have enjoyed the pen I bought from you last year immensely. I hope your new venture with the pneumatic filler is a huge hit. I look forward to adding it to my collection some day.

Regards

Thanks! I'll look forward to seeing you again!

Top Bottom