eBay Vendors?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

phsv

Sorry if this has been asked here before, but I searched with no avail.

Can anyone recommend any eBay sellers for wood blanks?

Thank you in advance.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

NittanyLion

I do not buy blanks, but do buy slabs of burl and other premium wood. I highly recommend Hiromi54. Another turner recommended him to me. His prices are not cheap, nor is his shipping, but his timber is great.....and he is great to work with.

Rockytime

About a year ago when first starting I bought a box of 80 blanks for $80 on ebay. 79 are still in the box. Nuff said. Nothing wrong with the blanks it's just that the vendor sell superior products which they will back up.

robutacion

Sorry if this has been asked here before, but I searched with no avail.

Can anyone recommend any eBay sellers for wood blanks?

Thank you in advance.

There are a few IAP members that sell on eBay, you will also find some IAP members that sell on IAP, and you will find IAP members that sell on IAP, on eBay and on their private web-stores.

Have a look at the Vendors section, have a look also on the IAP, advertising section...!

Best of luck...!

Cheers
George

phsv

Thank you for your input guys. Since I have some cutting tools, I will consider buying slabs of premium wood.

low_48

I can provide you with thousands of domestics. Figured and burl maple is my speciality. This is probably my last year of selling blanks, so let me know in a private message.

SSGMEADER

I would also recommend WoodBarter.com There are saywers on there as well as flat workers and turners, and many people will trade wood for wood.

wyone

I think my biggest issue with getting those special perfect blanks is being afraid I will mess them up! But I am getting enough confidence in my turning skills to realize, yes I will mess some up, but the ones I succeed with will be even more awesome with the best woods. :)

robutacion

I think my biggest issue with getting those special perfect blanks is being afraid I will mess them up! But I am getting enough confidence in my turning skills to realize, yes I will mess some up, but the ones I succeed with will be even more awesome with the best woods. :)

Well, no guts no glory, huh...???:wink::biggrin:
Thanks for the heads-up...!:)

Cheers
George

phsv

Yeah Mitch I hear you. I still get bummed about messing up a $1 blank but I honestly try to take it all as a learning experience.

Top Bottom