Eagle style cross, Jr Statesman vII

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from lwalden

lwalden

A Jr Statesman vII in BOW with an Eagle style cross- Bloodwood oval with a Holly cross. Wish I'd taken more advantage of the opportunities to visit with him, while he was with us. Fond memories, but too few.

Attachments

• 695a.jpg
    695a.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 354
  • 695b.jpg
    695b.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 224
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Lyle, thats just enough to bring a combo of a tear and a smile...well done..
I have one more of his cross blanks in my collection...I might turn it some day.

ThomJ

Beautiful. I have heard so much about Eagle, is there a site where I could see some of his creations?

lwalden

Great job! So you made this yourself (the blank that is)?

Hans, yes I did make this myself but Eagle deserves the credit for the design. He made quite a few of these blanks for members here in a variety of woods. One of those members had a regular customer who would order 5 -10 of these each year, and posted on the IAP for assistance after Eagle's passing in trying to replicate this design, and this is what we came up with.

bensoelberg

I'm new to pen making, and had never heard of Eagle before this thread, but having just looked through the photos on that site, I am amazed by what he did. I've never seen pens like that before. He must have been incredible. I'm sure that he is missed.

Top Bottom