E7 Promotion Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from keithbyrd

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I used the Tapatalk app to load pictures in the first post and they were huge - This is from my Laptop!

Attachments

• E7.jpg
    E7.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 465
Last edited:
What is the Pen Kit you used here? Sorry new to turning so still learning Pen Kits.

Great Pen. Please pass along my thanks for his and your daughters service. A solider is only as good as their spouse.

Keith, that is a life-time heirloom. what a keeper! You have embodied respect and admiration in a simple and elegant piece of hand held art. Congrats to all. Not to mention...(but I must)...super photography. Way to present and display.

Keith, that is a life-time heirloom. what a keeper! You have embodied respect and admiration in a simple and elegant piece of hand held art. Congrats to all. Not to mention...(but I must)...super photography. Way to present and display.

Thank you for the comments! I have never received a complement on my photography before! Trying some different ways and learning more about it!

That's a great looking pen. I just saw the website that sells these kits. How easy was it to glue it? I've never done an inlay kit, so I'm just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks- they do a nice job preparing the kit - it came pretubed and pieces already held in lace with rubber bands. Follow the directions and you should have no problem! Wood N Whimsies did a nice job!

Great job on both the pen and the photograph, Keith! Both are top notch. The pen will be treasured.

Back
Top Bottom