Dymondwood Euro...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Marc Phillips

Marc Phillips

The lady at the gift shop liked an old Dymondwood pen I brought in... so I figgered what the heck, let's see how this goes... Unless it sells I won't be making these any more
Cheesy%20Smiley.gif

Weird stuff...

DiamondWoodEuro.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bitshird

Mark, That stuff is awfully pretty, but if 1/10 of the horror stories are true,:( I'm not sure I want to try and turn it, but like I said it sure is pretty.[:eek:)][:eek:)]

Marc Phillips

Originally posted by bitshird

Mark, (Marc :D ) That stuff is awfully pretty, but if 1/10 of the horror stories are true,:( I'm not sure I want to try and turn it, but like I said it sure is pretty.[:eek:)][:eek:)]

I don't have any problems with it... it's easy to turn and polishes up real quick with MM and buffing...

You have to drill carefully... I take real tiny bites when I drill, and clear the drill bit about 20 times per blank-half...

.... other than that, it's easy stuff to work with.

JohnU

Turned out real nice! I turn dymondwood once in a while but have not seen this colored blank. I Like It! Well Done

Ligget

Beautiful pen, I really like the massive range of colours that Dymondwood offers, but it can never drill it straight (even on the lathe), I know it just me! lol [xx(]:D

Top Bottom