Dwarf Red Banksia in Roman Harvest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from tgsean

tgsean

G'day folks,

Here is another one of George's blanks (robutacion)! This was a gift for my nephew who has finally started Bible school! I love the whole range of the dwarf banksia blanks from Robutacion. You need to be careful while turning and carbide tools or flap disc works well for me. C &C welcome as always

Cheers,
Sean

Attachments

• Red Dwarf Banksia.jpg
    Red Dwarf Banksia.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 153
  • Red Dwarf Banksia1.jpg
    Red Dwarf Banksia1.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 121
  • Red Dwarf Banksia3.jpg
    Red Dwarf Banksia3.jpg
    251.7 KB · Views: 216
  • Red Dwarf Banksia4.jpg
    Red Dwarf Banksia4.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 155
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

Another Outstanding Pen, Sean
Glorious Dwarf Banksia Blank, from George.
Superb Fit and Finish.
looks great on the Roman Harvest.
Congratulations,
Brian.

robutacion

Funny that, most of your "show your pens" threads, don't appear on the IAP "New Posts", this is the only place I check a few times daily, I don't have any particular in one forum issue and I got used to use this new post option and my "flash news" type social media.

I went to your list of threads and saw that since your return, you posted a lot of your latest work, many of which were made with my made blanks that I never saw until just now. I always comment on your work, regardless if the blanks come from me or not by obviously, if they are, I know that you would expect/would appreciate my opinion so, I apologise for not acknowledging some of these new pens you made, particularly if the blanks came from my "stables", as you call it.:redface:

Subscribing to every thread of interest, has been tried and messed up my email inbox, pretty bad so, I have to come up with another solution for this...!

Cheers
George

Top Bottom