Durable Cartridge Bullet Ballpoint Pen Kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fireengines

Hello Everyone..

I am looking for some guidance on what is the most DURABLE Cartridge Bullet Ballpoint Pen Kit. I don't want to make the pen kit myself.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Sylvanite

A few things to look for in terms of durability of a rifle cartridge (a.k.a. "bullet") pen kit are:
  • Construction: a glued in tube can be secure, but on that is soldered in will stand up to harsher conditions.
  • Finish: powder coat is the most durable finish I've found. Anything else will eventually wear off and then the cartridge will tarnish.
  • Plating: gold ti or chrome will hold up longer than than other platings on the clip and finial.
I hope that helps,
Eric

mvande21

I use brasso and tarn x when I am turning the cartridge. My dad uses one of these pens at his work all the time and he thinks that the oils in your hand actually help in polishing the cartridges as well.

its_virgil

Order one of Eric's. He has done most of the work. All you will need to do is turn the upper barrel. Get the clear powder coated one.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Hello Everyone..

I am looking for some guidance on what is the most DURABLE Cartridge Bullet Ballpoint Pen Kit. I don't want to make the pen kit myself.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Top Bottom